Gun stocks-How to-Spider webbing

Rhett Crider

I have way too many stocks that are black with gray or green webbing. I've searched for rattle cans that offer this but seem to only find discontinued products. Any suggestions? Pics of results? Looking for other colors like red-blue-tan, etc.. Appreciate feedback.
Thanks all,
Rhett

A paint gun, real low pressure and back the needle out a bunch.
here is the canned stuff Amazon product ASIN B07NLD4ZMN
This looks more like what I was looking for. Like the video to confirm the effects. Thanks for this info. Like the red if I can make it resemble Bell & Carlsons. Blue looks good too. Not sure about white but maybe. I guess I could repaint the black stocks gray and/or tan and use their black also. Then clearcoat w/ flattening agent w/ a gun.
Appreciate the responses everyone.

The marbelizing paint works great. Limited color selection that I've found (white, silver, black) but easy to use. I use a matte or flat clear coat to give it some durability. Here's an all black B&C stock I did in silver spiderweb.

Attachments

• IMG_3545.JPG
    IMG_3545.JPG
    272 KB · Views: 174
I have way too many stocks that are black with gray or green webbing. I've searched for rattle cans that offer this but seem to only find discontinued products. Any suggestions? Pics of results? Looking for other colors like red-blue-tan, etc.. Appreciate feedback.
Thanks all,
Rhett
Krylon camo colors and pine needles.

Attachments

• 20190516_084954.jpg
    20190516_084954.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 115
This is what I used a couple of years ago.
Amazon product ASIN B006ZJLVMQ
My project - it was early during covid and I was bored out of my mind. Decided to paint a stock ... I had an old McMillan on my 270win and I still had the original tupperware stock for it. Decided to use the latter as a test case ... it came out good and so I decided to keep going and repaint the McM. Here it is: