Grilled Venison

Muddyboots

85406119-4110-4867-960F-F3FE963CC1F4.png

I saw much 'MINCED MEATS' on my 875 mile journey today......just glad of the three elk herds on sides of roads that none were crossing......at least not in front of me.....

NOT FUNNY FOR THE OWNER OF THE VEHICLE!!!!
I have hit 4 deer over the years without any damage to vehicles only due to incredible luck!

Deer 1 was hit with 72 Bronco with steel I beam they had for front bumper. Slight push in on one side that I pulled out with chain of tree. Looked like never happened.

Deer 2 ran into side of car, hit side mirror just enough to leave gobs of snot from nose in it. Grazed side leaving goop but no damage.

Deer 3+4 couple years ago ran out in front of my 2009 Ram 2500 4x4 that sits pretty tall. Both somehow ended up under truck bouncing around under it at 40 mph. One was dead from wheels going over it and other bounced off road into swamp next to road. It was flopping in about 5' water and died there. Took truck in for oil change couple days later, service mgr came into waiting area and told me tech puked when truck went up in lift. Seems there were chunks of meat, hair and bloodied goop all over frame. Gave tech a tip!😂

We have a bunch of deer living on and around our property. They seem to always cross the road right at our driveway. Had three cars/trucks get totaled from hitting deer. Several people went to the hospital.
We had 50'-60' feet of our Five rail wood fence taken out twice. All three vehicles ended up rolling over after loosing control from hitting a deer.
This is just in front of our home. Hitting deer around here is a common thing. Luckily Jill and I drive SLOW and keep an eye out.