Greetings from the south.

Gasser20

Hey guys. I've been lurking here for years now and it's time for a meet and greet. I'm 35 years old and I've been into long range shooting and hunting since about 2012. I'm a US Air Force Instructor Pilot in the T-6 Texan II with about 500 hours. I've got about 1200 hours in the KC-135 Stratotanker as well. I got bitten by the long range bug when sighting in my dad's old sporterized M1903 30-06 Springfield while waiting to go to survival school after pilot training. The fixed 4x Weaver paled in comparison to both the offerings then and today. I taught myself about MOA and mils and became hooked. As much as I've drooled over long range target shooting, hunting remains my focus for the social aspect with my KS and MS hunting friends. I'll be honest I've continually had to put it all on the back burner due to being a husband and father of two girls and a demanding job. Therefore, "knowledge" is high, but experience is low if that makes sense. My current desire is a Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 CM for deer and antelope. Looking forward to being here!

Welcome to the forum! I would have loved to fly when I was much younger. I just didn't have it together then.

Hey guys. I've been lurking here for years now and it's time for a meet and greet. I'm 35 years old and I've been into long range shooting and hunting since about 2012. I'm a US Air Force Instructor Pilot in the T-6 Texan II with about 500 hours. I've got about 1200 hours in the KC-135 Stratotanker as well. I got bitten by the long range bug when sighting in my dad's old sporterized M1903 30-06 Springfield while waiting to go to survival school after pilot training. The fixed 4x Weaver paled in comparison to both the offerings then and today. I taught myself about MOA and mils and became hooked. As much as I've drooled over long range target shooting, hunting remains my focus for the social aspect with my KS and MS hunting friends. I'll be honest I've continually had to put it all on the back burner due to being a husband and father of two girls and a demanding job. Therefore, "knowledge" is high, but experience is low if that makes sense. My current desire is a Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 CM for deer and antelope. Looking forward to being here!
Welcome aboard.happy reloading and shooting.

Welcome to LRH brother and most importantly thank u sir for what u do! This site is full of knowledgeable members that are more than happy to share information! If u need anything or have any questions shoot me a message!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.