• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Green 3000BDX & Marsupial

alcesgigas

Bought these a year ago end of this month. The diopters were never loose and the glass is nowhere near as "lousy" as some have stated about the 3000BDX; more importantly they work--all the time--connect up to my Kestrel instantly. Just flawless function. Never used beyond 50' of truck and then three times (birthday gift of Leica 3200.COM and the reason for selling) before using Leicas'. No marks of any kind anywhere on anything included in this sale. The specks seen in the photos are from the use of close range flash. No one has touched the lenses--not even to clean--and they don't need cleaning now either in spite of the flash-revealed dust. The less glass is touched the better in my book. I've put off selling these because I really like them; the combo is just perfect including the GPS/Kestrel separate pouch as seen. Receipts available upon request. So $1000 for all, including the boxes.SOLD---SOLD---SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_8268.JPG
    IMG_8268.JPG
    460.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_8269.JPG
    IMG_8269.JPG
    541.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_8270.JPG
    IMG_8270.JPG
    610.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8272.JPG
    IMG_8272.JPG
    665.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8271.JPG
    IMG_8271.JPG
    748.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8273.JPG
    IMG_8273.JPG
    674.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8274.JPG
    IMG_8274.JPG
    901 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8276.JPG
    IMG_8276.JPG
    840 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Bought these a year ago end of this month. The diopters were never loose and the glass is nowhere near as "lousy" as some have stated about the 3000BDX; more importantly they work--all the time--connect up to my Kestrel instantly. Just flawless function. Never used beyond 50' of truck and then three times (birthday gift of Leica 3200.COM and the reason for selling) before using Leicas'. No marks of any kind anywhere on anything included in this sale. The specks seen in the photos are from the use of close range flash. No one has touched the lenses--not even to clean--and they don't need cleaning now either in spite of the flash-revealed dust. The less glass is touched the better in my book. I've put off selling these because I really like them; the combo is just perfect including the GPS/Kestrel separate pouch as seen. Receipts available upon request. So $1000 for all, including the boxes.
SOLD