Great deal on creedmoor brass

5.56×250

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here by passing this along. I was working up an order with midway and noticed a one time deal on Norma 6.5 creed brass. Its headstamped prime, but 250 for 100 bucks for match grade brass is a DEAL! Norma is usually 130 bucks for 100.
Hope this helps someone. I have 100 new Peterson pieces, so I'm gonna pass, but if I had 100 bucks about to blow out my truck window, I'd jump on this anyway.

Yes, thanks! I just picked up a 6.5 so brass sale was timed perfectly, appreciate the heads up......

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here by passing this along. I was working up an order with midway and noticed a one time deal on Norma 6.5 creed brass. Its headstamped prime, but 250 for 100 bucks for match grade brass is a DEAL! Norma is usually 130 bucks for 100.
Hope this helps someone. I have 100 new Peterson pieces, so I'm gonna pass, but if I had 100 bucks about to blow out my truck window, I'd jump on this anyway.

Claim was made by Prime that they ordered and paid for loaded ammo by RUAG/RWS and they failed to deliver. Same old stuff Big guy stiffs little guy.

Claim was made by Prime that they ordered and paid for loaded ammo by RUAG/RWS and they failed to deliver. Same old stuff Big guy stiffs little guy.
I dont doubt that it probably happened. I learned a long time ago though......there are 3 sides to every story, what one says, what the other says, and then the truth.

There is a whole litigious mess going on with that right now with allegations of breech of contract and trademark violations perpetrated by Ruag against Prime. Boiled down, Larry bought a mess of brass that really wasn't for sale (allegedly) and is trying to offload that legal hot potato before it blows up.

Luckily Ruag hasn't gotten any of my money and this clinches that they never will, not with Alpha and Peterson out there.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.