• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Grand Reopening! Hot deals on components!

I'm excited to see what kind of velocity these will give from a 16" carbine. The existing load data shows over 1700fps out of a 4" pistol. They ought to be really stepping along out of the carbine...

I'm excited to see what kind of velocity these will give from a 16" carbine. The existing load data shows over 1700fps out of a 4" pistol. They ought to be really stepping along out of the carbine...
Should be nice and fast. I have a customer who loads the 85gr MHP for in his 350 Legend rifle and he gets about 2800 fps...

Order update. I received the 1K 65gr 9mm ARX bullets that I ordered. Both bags of bullets were burst open, but the box survived and kept from losing any bullets. My brother ordered the same day with similar results. The bags were split open inside the box but the box held up. I loaded up a handful and hit the range for a quick session. 7.3gr of CFE Pistol in a Winchester case with CCI 500 primer yielded over 1700fps out of my G19 with 4" barrel. I'll shoot some out of a 16" carbine next time out. Good speed and great accuracy at a fantastic price!
20240501_121155.jpg
20240501_143459.jpg
20240501_144147.jpg

Order update. I received the 1K 65gr 9mm ARX bullets that I ordered. Both bags of bullets were burst open, but the box survived and kept from losing any bullets. My brother ordered the same day with similar results. The bags were split open inside the box but the box held up. I loaded up a handful and hit the range for a quick session. 7.3gr of CFE Pistol in a Winchester case with CCI 500 primer yielded over 1700fps out of my G19 with 4" barrel. I'll shoot some out of a 16" carbine next time out. Good speed and great accuracy at a fantastic price!
View attachment 569023View attachment 569024View attachment 569025
Thanks for the review. I'm glad they're shooting well. Thanks for also comments about the bags coming open. I'm sorry that happened, but I'm glad the boxes were taped up well to contain them all. I'll talk to the guys and see what we can do to keep that from happening.

Recent Posts