• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gradous 7mm WSM w/ Scope & Rings

Bronson90

I bought this rifle from the original owner back in June of 2013. He put 600 rounds through it. Since buying it, I sent it to Mark Gordon at Short Action Customs to update a few things. Mark fit it into a MCS-T6A w/ Black Ops Precision DBM, installed a Badger EFR, BT17 Rail and finally Fluted it topping it off w/ a knurled thread protector. He refinished everything including the mags in Sniper Grey Cerakote. I put an additional 50 rounds through it after getting it back. It functioned flawlessly and is still an absolute hammer with 180gr Hybrids and 69.8 gr of Retumbo. Total round count is now 650.

Surgeon 591 Action
22" Krieger Medium Palma 1:9, Heavy Straight Flute & Threaded 5/8-24
Manners MCS-T6A Coyote Tan
Black Ops Precision DBM
Badger EFR
Jewell HVA Trigger
Sniper Grey Cerakote
BT17 4" Rail
4 - Accurate Mags
2 - Alpha Mags
Sling Stud (Rear)
650 Rounds Fired
Badger Thruster Brake (Not Shown)
SWFA SS HD 5-20X50 30mm, Matte, Mil-Quad, FFP, .1 MRAD, Side Focus
Seekins Rings
Bipod not included

Complete Rifle w/ Scope (I'll throw in the scope/rings if you but the complete rifle) - $4,000 Shipped via USPS Priority Mail w/ Insurance (CONUS) to your FFL

Barreled Action - $3,000 Shipped via USPS Priority Mail w/ Insurance (CONUS) to your FFL

Stock, EFR, DBM & Mags - $1,000 Shipped via USPS Priority Mail w/ Insurance (CONUS)

The fastest way to get a hold of me is via text (214.533.5358 cel.) or email ([email protected]). For some unknown reason I rarely receive PM notifications via email so it could be a few hours before I see your PM. Cash, USPS MO, PayPal, Venmo and/or Zelle are all acceptable forms of payment for the net purchase price as indicated above. In effort to be fair, post response timestamp trumps everything else including calls and text messages. I have plenty of references here over the last 15 years and please let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited: