GPS maps?

25 Otter

Hey all. I just purchased a Garmin GPSmap62s,and was wondering about topo map downloads. Where can I go to find quality topo maps online for the Garmin? Colorado in particular. Thanks a million,R.J.

I ordered a CO topo from Hunting GPS Maps and I'm very happy with the map's detail, resolution and the accuracy seems spot on. It shows both public and private land boundaries. I'm using the map on a Garmin Rino 530 HCx. Their prices are reasonable and delivery was quick. Here is the link. Hunting GPS Maps - Hunting GPS Maps - Public/Private Land Ownership for your GPS

I've also been using this service for a couple of years now for Wyoming and I'm very pleased. Excellent for showing public vs private land. The contours are a very nice feature. I've been able to find alter routes back to the vehicle easily.

Gordon

One additional comment about this Map service. I purchased the downloadable version with lifetime updates. This was a great option and I'm glad I went that route.

Gordon

Well, a Colorado mini SD is on the way from Hunting GPS Maps. I'm looking forward to the up-grade. I did a huge internet search regarding map chips and downloads. Read hundreds of product reviews,and decided to take your advice. It's amazing how many horrible reviews various maps have gotten. It's really a byer beware sort of market. I'm confident this will be a good way to go. Thanks for the input all,I appreciate it a bunch.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.