Got my Vortex PST!

sdkidaho

Finally! :)

I know, I know... you guys probably all have yours and you're tired of hearing about the Vortex PST's, but I finally got mine and it worked out prefect.

I ordered it June 16, 2010, and then they went on back order. At the time I ordered it I got a 10% discount (some coupon thing I got from the place I purchased it from). I've kept in touch with them, checking on the back order every couple of months or so. Well last week I checked again and the lady apologized for the delay and said if I still wanted it she'd knock another 10% off the total. Needless to say I didn't turn her down. A day later I get an email saying it's shipped and as of this moment I have it in hand!

Not sure how good of a deal I got (if at all), but it sure felt like a good deal. I paid $688.49 for the 4-16x50 FFP EBR-1 MOA model. Not seeing it listed anywhere else right now for less than $850, and I don't recall it being any less than $850 when I was looking last summer, either.

It's still going to be a while before I even get to test it out on my new Weatherby 300 WSM, but I can't wait! Looking forward to this. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.