good place for drop chart?

eddybo

Why didnt I think of this?...that was a rhetorical question. Saw this on another forum looks like it would be the most logical place, and would be simple to make your own.

Scope Dope

I use a product called Eye blind it fits on the scope and holds my drop chart it also helps with my shooting by hiding distractions www,eyeblindllc.com

I put my ballistic numbers into a simple Excel spreadsheet, 300-800 yards. Then I cut it out and lay it on bolt side of my rifle( I'm LH) and cover with clear 3M (only) shipping tape. It lasts a long time and dont look real bad. When I lay down to shoot if I have CRS and need to look up the numbers I just tip the rifle left a bit and there's my numbers. If it wears off or gets soaked when hunting its cheap and easy to replace. A bit childish I suppose but it works great on my LRH rifle and wife's 06 elk rifle.

Me too.... my rifle's on the right
014-1.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.