• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Good Guy/Gal list

Tmnpmg

Guys and Gals before we have anymore scammers on here that are ripping people off I would like to see a GG/GL (Good Guy/Gal List). So I am going to start it off with a few I have had deals with. Please copy the list when you reply and add so people can quickly scan to see who had dealings and chance to verify. Lets make it hard on the scammers.

Seller Buyer
Dan Etchison Tmnpmg/Entire site
Backyardsniper Tmnpmg

Guys and Gals before we have anymore scammers on here that are ripping people off I would like to see a GG/GL (Good Guy/Gal List). So I am going to start it off with a few I have had deals with. Please copy the list when you reply and add so people can quickly scan to see who had dealings and chance to verify. Lets make it hard on the scammers.

Seller Buyer
Dan Etchison Tmnpmg/Entire site
Backyardsniper Tmnpmg

We have the buyers and sellers feedback forum. The good guy list was started but ended when Len made the feedback forum. There should be a banned or scammer forum feedback section for sure though.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f130/

I've had nothing but good dealings here, and regret not affirming the good sellers I've found.

I do think when you see ad's by newbies, a little bit of a bell should go off. Going back and reading posts can give a "feel" for some of these guys.