• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Good guy list needed

8andbait,

I agree with you about PayPal's policies...their antigun agenda highly irritates me but as a not so infrequent Ebay buyer and seller I have to deal with the devil.

There is always a NEED for common sense in any of these transactions. If you are buying something from this or any site, do your homework. Get an address, get a phone number and a cell number. Ask for a work number and call it with a question to make sure the guy is legit. Google all of them. Look at the residence from google earth. Then call and talk to the seller. You should have a pretty good idea immediatley if you talk with them if you even want to proceed. If you do, research them on this site. You can search their name or see if they have any friends and check with them about the seller. IF FOR ANY REASON YOUR SPIDY SENSES ARE TINGLING, DO NOT SEND MONEY.

I offer a money back guarentee (minus freight) and have NEVER had anything returned, or any unsatisifed buyer (that I am aware of). My reputation is worth a whole lot more than anything I would sell on this site or any site like it. Be smart, and if the deal looks too good to be true, it probably is. All of us legit guys are normal hard working Americans. A dollar is worth the same to you as it is to me. What we are selling or buying has to be worth comprable dollars to each party.

Take your time, research and talk to the seller and any other people they have dealt with in the past.

Also, Happy Thanksgiving. I hope our brothers overseas fighting for our rights and freedom are able to have a little peace, turkey, and know how much we all appreciate their sacrifice. I know I for one and very Thankful.

Roger

Last edited:
+1 sealesniper...also thanks for the shout out ;)

Everyone use the buyer and sellers forum! Your efforts are what helps everyone out on there. I have used it since it became an option on the site. I agree that 99% of the people on here are normal, hardworking people, with a passion for firearms. It's that 1% that ruins it for everyone...much like DAESH. :rolleyes: