GOOD gun smith in oklahoma?????

okduckin

i going to have another rifle built and would like to stay closer to home if possible . any good builders in oklahoma
its a 243AI. thanks donovan

There is a guy in Lindsay that is just getting started but I would not hesitate to have him do any work for me. He is a long time shooter and pays very close attention to detail. At a recent competition in Alex the top two guns were both built by him. Email me and I can put you in contact w/him.

Paul day
He just bult me an 7 mm STW . an 25 06 on an Remington 700 action . the 7 mm STW shot on paper an group tuching each other at 100 yards .

I have knot shot the 25 06 yet .
He is the best I have found in Arkansas an Oklahoma that I have Found .

He is very fair on the Price . I will pay you $50.00 Dollors If you are kont Happy with His Work . He is that Good .

Redbone

Has anyone else used paul I'm thinking of taking a 338 rum sendero for trueing up and a new barrel. Any help?

my best friend in alaska has used him , I know of three others besides myself that use him...he is very good...and reasonable...he is very knowledgeable about guns...turns...action...

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.