• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gone

sambo3006

Left hand short action McMillan A5 stock with Edge technology. Weight 38 ounces. I don't remember exactly which action this stock was inlet for but I believe it was a Defiance Deviant and it will fit any Remington 700 clone. It is inlet for side bolt release and the ejection port cutout is a little longer than a Rem 700. Inlet for a straight bolt handle although I had a 700 in it with the factory bolt handle and it worked also. I have a Remington Varmint profile barrel laid in the forend in the correct position to give you an idea of the barrel inlet. The shank section is larger than a Rem varmint but the rest of the channel fits nicely. The original color is black but I painted it Krylon Ultra Flat OD green with several coats topped off by several coats of spar urethane. It looks quite good and is a fairly durable finish. I also installed flush cups on the side. I removed the bedding with a dremel so it is ready to be bedded to another action. $425 shipped/insured with tracking #. Certified check, money order or paypal if you pay the fees. Also listed on another site.

Re: LEFT HAND McMillan A5 EDGE Short Action Stock F/S

Is this still for sale?

Re: LEFT HAND McMillan A5 EDGE Short Action Stock F/S

Decided to keep it, forgot to update the posting.