• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Glock 27 G27 w/ Ghost Ring Night Sights, Ammo, Mags, and Holster

Jones2056

As the title says, I have a Gen 3 Glock 27 in great condition with grip stipling and Trijicon Ghost Ring Night Sights (Still Bright), 4 factory mags (two with finger extensions and one with grip stipling on the extension to match the stipled grip), custom IWB holster, and about 200+/- rounds of ammo (mostly hollow points).

Package cost around $1000 new...I would like to get $700 plus actual shipping from my FFL to your FFL (as this is the cheapest way to ship a handgun for me)

Feel free to shoot me trade offers...I am looking for a CCW 9mm, 1911, or ??? I like guns:)

Attachments

• photo (101).JPG
    photo (101).JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 12
  • photo (103).JPG
    photo (103).JPG
    221.1 KB · Views: 12
  • photo (102).JPG
    photo (102).JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 12
Any interest in a Browning A-Bolt Stainless Stalker in .270 w/Boss on it?? 20 rounds fired.

That's really tempting but for now I am going to pass although I may change my mind if I don't get any other offers in a week or so

Let me know It's not really being offered for sale yet, I'm in no hurry to sell it.