• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Garmin Xero C1's in stock

171farm

Pretty sure at this point if you want one you likely already have one. If not, here are some places you can get one. Or at least at the time of posting they were all in stock. Some do not charge tax dependent on what state you are in and free shipping. Im sure there are other places you can get them too, but these are a few places I know of.

Everywhere seems to be charging $600 for the Garmin.....monopolizing the price..
George Foreman tried that with his little fryer and got busted for monopolizing...
So how is Garmin getting away with this...

Geroge Foreman monopolizing hahah what a joke. You mean the whole shooting industry right now. I think the general public thinks everything firearms/shooting related deserves to be monopolized. And the sad part is, most of the firearms/shooting related companies are happy to bend us all over and monopolize.

OP thanks for posting this up for the gents interested.

Geroge Foreman monopolizing hahah what a joke. You mean the whole shooting industry right now. I think the general public thinks everything firearms/shooting related deserves to be monopolized. And the sad part is, most of the firearms/shooting related companies are happy to bend us all over and monopolize.

OP thanks for posting this up for the gents interested.

That's just it....the feds are supposedly to watch over things like this.....but of course..if they have their hands in it....

Eventually I may buy one...but I don't use one enough to worry.....

Everywhere seems to be charging $600 for the Garmin.....monopolizing the price..
George Foreman tried that with his little fryer and got busted for monopolizing...
So how is Garmin getting away with this...
The interweb says that the MSRP is $599 and if true then there is no overcharging going on. I got mine for $599 but had to pay for shipping.

Unfortunately...
Some states require taxes to be paid on items purchased over the web...out of state....any knowledgeable sales person can see that when pulled up on sales register.....

Guess I don't understand how Garmin has a monopoly. They have a new and improved chronograph that is priced $100 more than a new Labradar. If you don't want to spend $600, you can spend $500 on a Labradar, or $450 on a Magnetspeed V3…..or even less on a Chrony. With how many Labradar's that are for sale in the classifieds they must be worth the $600 price point. I'll be buying one this coming spring because I'm tired of setting up my magnetospeed.

They are in high demand so nobody is going to discount them. Once the new wears off and supply catches up with the initial demand you may see some sales. Garmin doesnt set the prices retailers charge. Curious what dealer cost is.

They are in high demand so nobody is going to discount them. Once the new wears off and supply catches up with the initial demand you may see some sales. Garmin doesnt set the prices retailers charge. Curious what dealer cost is.
Can we please get this ☝️for some gun powder now? How long till the new wears off of hodgdon or vit powders?

Last edited:
Can we please get this ☝️for some gun powder now? How long till the new wears off of hodgdon or vit powders?
Haha.I dont think the new is going to wear off those. It is starting to get better. Seeing more pop up and stay in stock. There is just so much pent up demand.