• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Garmin Inreach

Boomstickin

Lost my Garmin Mini 2 on my last trip into God's Country. Looking to upgrade to the Garmin Inreach Explorer, let me know what you got. Might be interested in trades, never hurts to ask!

Boomstickin'

Curious if you didn't like the mini 2 or just looking for extra features? I've got a garmin se+ and have been debating getting the mini 2 for the smaller size.

Lost my Garmin Mini 2 on my last trip into God's Country. Looking to upgrade to the Garmin Inreach Explorer, let me know what you got. Might be interested in trades, never hurts to ask!

Boomstickin'
There's one posted on the Rokslide forum for a pretty good price.

Curious if you didn't like the mini 2 or just looking for extra features? I've got a garmin se+ and have been debating getting the mini 2 for the smaller size.
Mini 2 was great; sent/received messages quickly, improved battery life over the Mini 1. I'm looking for more options & independence from sucking the life out of my iphone via bluetooth. Also, the bigger screen on the Explorer+ will be nice to look at in the event my iphone dies or I need a different view of the terrain. Of course I carry a charging station & sometimes a solar charger but I'm trying to avoid having those things in my pack on shorter trips into the woods. Garmin Inreach product are priceless, Murphy's Law is always lurking when we are out pushing the limits! 😎🤙