• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Garmin InReach Explorer+

Boomstickin

Ordered one from this website on Friday the 14th & received it today! Brand new, sealed box as if it came from the factory for $349.99 plus shipping (USPS Priority from Anchorage Alaska, $25). Highly recommend Rural Energy, could not be happier with my buying experience. Link below;

Boomstickin'

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
Have owned the Mini & Mini2, both are excellent options. The Explorer+ offers an actual handheld gps screen, full keyboard that is easier to navigate than the mini's & the battery life is greater than the mini's. For the $$$, the Explorer+ is the way to go….allows you to operate more freely without being completely tied to your cell phone's bluetooth. The mini's are 99% reliant to a cell phone via bluetooth which sucks the life out of both devices. Explorer+ can sync via bluetooth but functions well without being sync'd to a cell phone. Personal preference is always up to interpretation…just my .02 cents! 😎🤙

I also chose the Explorer+ when I was in the market a couple years back. I liked the traditional gps function in the event I forgot to download maps to my phone or my phone died.

Honestly though, I'm glad I chose the Explorer+ solely for the ability to operate it completely independently from my phone. When I'm out using it, I frequently send messages and it is very convenient to not have to worry about connecting it to and using my phone.