• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GAP Non Typical .300 win mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

cash6220

Up for sale is a rifle I have no use for since I'm not traveling out west to Elk hunt anymore. I had G. A. Precison build this for me in the summer of 2014 and have fired exactly 121 rounds through it including test loads when it was sent to Copper Creek to do custom load work up for it. They rolled up some loads with the 190 AB LR bullets and it shoots just like GAP guarantees.
The rifle has the Templar VII action, a McMillian hunter stock that is finished in black with an OD green web. 24" fluted barrel, 1-10 twist.
It looks new except a little wear on the side of the barrel near the muzzle (see picture) I have exactly $3748 in the rifle plus another $600-$700 in the load work up and ammo. I have exactly 85 loaded rounds of custom ammo that goes with the rifle.
See spec sheet below for particulars.
$3550 shipped in the CONUS. Payment by USPS MO, cash in person or cashiers check but I'll make sure its real before I ship.
Please email me with any questions, etc. [email protected]
IMG_9043.JPG

IMG_9044.JPG

IMG_9045.JPG

IMG_9046.JPG

IMG_9048.JPG

IMG_9049.JPG

Hot **** that's a nice rifle. I'd be on that like a chicken on a june bug if I hadn't just bought one...bump it up.

Fine looking rifle, I sent you an email, with some questions. I could not make out everything on the spec sheet.

Fine looking rifle, I sent you an email, with some questions. I could not make out everything on the spec sheet.

Thanks for the email, the rifle weighs 8lb, 5 oz. as pictured. It has a Remington trigger installed and tuned by GAP and the rifle holds 3 in the mag and one in the chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.