Gaiters

I need a new pair of gaiters and have been looking at KUIU, do any of you guys have any experience with them? Hunting mostly in the northern half of Australia I'm not worried about snow, more snakes and tough brush/sticks. My biggest concern that I have noticed in the past is the noise some gaiters make when brushing against undergrowth and the "swishing" noise they can make when rubbing together. As a hunting guide this drives me insane at times, especially when the client doesn't seem to notice/care. Any thoughts?
We hunt southern AZ for Coues deer every year. We face snakes and a lot of cactus so years ago we started using Turtleskin gaiters years ago. They are Kevlar, thin and light. Here are a couple of length.

Amazon product ASIN B00PD8LZWG

That's what ya get for what chin his crap on Netflix and bingin out. Lmao

And you will still have that stuff after the rummage sale so get over it

I gotta ask, did ya get the tattoo too?
Nope no way. Just a mean salmon skeleton with the line going to the "short ice fishing pole" from my guide service logo and a euro elk skull in flowers my daughter liked.

Last edited:
I've had a few Sitka gaiters which are nice, but expensive - I picked up some Kennetrek gaiters after I forgot to pack my Sitka and they are just as good if not better and were a lot less expensive.