• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

G7BR2 Gen 2 Rangefinder New

7mmpredator

For sale is an unused G7BR2 bought almost a year ago. I have a Leica HD-B also that has rangefinder in it so haven't found the occasion to use it. It has sat in the safe and has not been set up. It has the original and back up batteries, box, papers and cordura case. 1400 shipped/insured. I need a NF 12-42 BR or NXS NP2DD .125 MOA for f-class. This is the only trade I'd consider.

Attachments

• IMG_6330.jpg
    IMG_6330.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6331.jpg
    IMG_6331.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6333.jpg
    IMG_6333.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6332.jpg
    IMG_6332.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 57
Sorry I thought this was the new br2500 model. But I do have someone else that may be interested in it if you are willing to budge on price.

Herein lies the dilemma. Gear manufacturers come out with a good product at a premium price and you bite but no sooner the latest and greatest upgrade appears anf if you choose to sell (even new) you lose your shirt.

It's like buying a new car. It depreciates the second it leaves the car dealers' lot, and selling a used car will never get you close to brand new price.
That being said, you've got a very nice range finder that's in great shape. Still, it's used. Adjust your price accordingly and you'll probably sell it pretty fast. Everyone likes a good deal.

It is pre owned. Yes everyone loves a deal so do I. Make an offer. It cant hurt.