• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED G7 BR2 Gen II (MOA/MIL) version

Havingfun

I have the subject G7 which I purchased about two years ago and have never taken into the field.
I just returned from an elk hunt in NM and never removed it from my luggage as I decided I didn't need anything that heavy in my backpack since I was with a guide who had a rangefinder.

As I get older, weight is everything and am therefore moving to a smaller, lighter RF that will fulfill my limited needs.

Asking $950 (shipped) for this like new G7 with all original packaging and paperwork.

Last edited:
Me too.

I'm almost giving it away and folks still want to get me to lower the price.
Maybe I should raise the price so I can lower it if it makes everyone feel good.

It doesn't hurt to ask the question I suppose but let's be serious, a like new G7 Gen II for under $1K.

Posting it on another forum shortly.

Hunt went well. Dropped a 6x6 opening morning at 0700. 315 yards with a 325 WSM using 200 G. Accubonds. Wasn't DOA though. I was disappointed in the performance of the Accubonds. A second bull was taken with my rifle a few days later at 388 yards and the results were the same. Mortally wounded but none of the three bullets between the two bulls exited either of the bodies. I guess dead is dead, but it would be nice to have a blood trail if needed. May have to develop another load with other bullets.
Love NM. Hunting at 10K feet is a little tough on this eastern boy though.