• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ON HOLD/G7 BR2 (MIL/MOA Version) for Leica 2000B

Havingfun

I owned the Leica 1600Bs and decided to move to the G7s as soon as they got a MIL version. Since that time, a few variables have changed. As I get older (60+), I am trying to reduce the size and weight of my gear and coming to believe less-is-more.

As I am packing up my gear for an elk hunt in NM, I am questioning the added value of the huge and heavy G7s strapped to my pack vs the smaller Leicas that I eagerly sold to "upgrade" a couple of years ago.
The capabilities of the G7 are exceptional but carrying them is like having another set of small binoculars with you. In short, with the ballistic capabilities of the Leicas these days, I am not seeing a big downside here.

To that end, I would be potentially willing to work a trade for my "like new" G7s for a NIB pair of the newest Leica 2000Bs. Leicas would have to be new, unopened for me to make the trade.

Otherwise, sale price for the G7s is $950 plus shipping.

Again, just considering......

While on the subject; I also have a pair of like new Swarovski 10x42 ELs (a few years old) that I am willing to trade for a pair of the Swaro 8x32 ELs.

Thanks

I owned the Leica 1600Bs and decided to move to the G7s as soon as they got a MIL version. Since that time, a few variables have changed. As I get older (60+), I am trying to reduce the size and weight of my gear and coming to believe less-is-more.

As I am packing up my gear for an elk hunt in NM, I am questioning the added value of the huge and heavy G7s strapped to my pack vs the smaller Leicas that I eagerly sold to "upgrade" a couple of years ago.
The capabilities of the G7 are exceptional but carrying them is like having another set of small binoculars with you. In short, with the ballistic capabilities of the Leicas these days, I am not seeing a big downside here.

To that end, I would be potentially willing to work a trade for my "like new" G7s for a NIB pair of the newest Leica 2000Bs. Leicas would have to be new, unopened for me to make the trade.

Otherwise, sale price for the G7s is $950 plus shipping.

Again, just considering......

While on the subject; I also have a pair of like new Swarovski 10x42 ELs (a few years old) that I am willing to trade for a pair of the Swaro 8x32 ELs.

Thanks
PM sent.

Gotten several tentative offers to sell and/or trade both the G7s and my Swaro 10x42 ELs. But have run out of time before I depart tomorrow for NM. Both of these items will go with me but doubt if either will be unpacked and used as I have smaller, lighter (mediocre) alternatives to use. I'll get back on this when I get back.

When I do get back to it, I'll consider the existing offers first.

Thanks