• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fury HD 5000 AB 10x42

andrews1958

It has no problem.

Clean application

Those who want to buy send PM.

Price total :
$ 300
Delivery will be made to the address.

THIS IS A SCAM POST. IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH THIS USER - PLEASE DO NOT!

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    304.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    281.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 60
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited by a moderator:
This account has probably been hacked. I asked him to call me or let me call him, and he lost it.

Someone needs to get him out of here..

These clearly aren't the ab model anyways since they released them about 3 weeks ago, and the binos in the picture look like they just came off tour with motley crew.

I am very sorry to have offended another Nigerian prince.

I may be on a list down there by now.
Ya, I bought a set back on January 13th about 3 days after they came out, and they don't look like that, they have 4 buttons on top, two on each side, they specifically say "fury HD 5000 AB" on the focus knob, and they are around $1300 new. On a related note, did you know we have been trying to reach you about your cars expired warranty????

Ya, I bought a set back on January 13th about 3 days after they came out, and they don't look like that, they have 4 buttons on top, two on each side, they specifically say "fury HD 5000 AB" on the focus knob, and they are around $1300 new. On a related note, did you know we have been trying to reach you about your cars expired warranty????
And here I am thinking that I would like to extend my car's warranty. If I send you my DOB. SSN and bank account #, can you could help me out with that?

Kindest regards
Iamanidiot

And here I am thinking that I would like to extend my car's warranty. If I send you my DOB. SSN and bank account #, can you could help me out with that?

Kindest regards
Iamanidiot
I sent him all of my info already, and he needed lewd pictures of my wife, which really surprised me, but man, with a deal like that, I did what I had to do. I'll be standing by the mailbox tomorrow, waiting for my new binos.

Recent Posts