• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Full custom 338Lapua AI and 300 win FS/FT

backyardsniper

I have a scout supply full custom 338 AI 37 degree shoulder with Dave Kiff bore rider design. It is the same rifle I used on the LRH group hunt this Oct to kill my 6X6 bull, there are pics in the article on here

Manners T5 100% carbon in black forest camo
Stiller Tac338 with stiller internal box and hinged floor plate
Broughton 5c 27" medium palma with blast tamer brake
Jewel trigger,
All metal coated in a dark brown cerakote
Whidden custom dies. Extremely accurate rifle
186 rounds fired approx
$3600

Also for sale or trade
Scout supply 300 win
Manners T5A in black with DBM mini chassis on theway from manners should be here in a week or so. I sold the chassis that it was in to muley master on here and ordered this one instead
Stiller tac 300
Broughton 5c 27" rem varmint contour with badger thruster brake
jewel trigger
metal coated in tan with black accents
Approx 250rds fired
$3400

Looking to move to a medium caliber target/longrange rifle as well as a lighter hunting rifle. 260 or 308, 6.5 creedmore in the target rifle. Particularly looking for a 30/378 or 300 ultramag in the hunting rifle, always needing a nice 30/06, let me know what you have I may be interested in multiple gun trades for one of these rifles. I will most likely keep whichever rifle doesn't sell first. Thanks guys.
PM with phone or email for pics. Remember the 300 is not in a stock right now but has a manners T5A on the way. I would possibly sell or trade just the barreled action and I'll keep the stock when it comes in. I'm open to several different options just needing to rearrange some of my collection.

The 338 has a deal pending so I'm going to pull the 300win. I'll be keeping it if the deal goes through on the 338

Thanks guys

Come on now. Make me some offers. Looking for a 308. Really looking for a trg but open to offers cash or trade. Would also trade for a trg 42. Might make somebody a real deal on a cash offer euro optics has some trg's pretty reasonable

Recent Posts