• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Full Custom 30-06AI

jpfrog

Listing this one again- need it gone, so it's listed for less than the price of the parts and includes shipping. For reference, these actions alone are $1555 new, without the coating (+$300 or so)...barrels are $780 new, stock as configured is $841, trigger is $300. And most of it carries a 10+ month wait. With the dies and bottom metal/magazine, you're about $4k in parts alone on this build before taxes/shipping. I'm asking $3k shipped/insured for the complete rifle, dies, and 1x fired brass.

Full custom 30-06AI build with exactly 120 rounds of factory Lapua '06 rounds down the tube for fire forming, off a bench with bags at a range. 1x fired brass has been deprimed and cleaned and is ready to size/load.

Specs:
*Defiance Deviant with 20moa integrated rail and DLC coating on receiver and bolt
*Manners EH1 with 3 swivel studs
*Proof Carbon Sendero 1:9" twist 24" barrel w/ 5/8x24 threaded muzzle
*Trigger Tech Diamond
*Magpul DBM with 1 magazine (5round)
*weight is just under 7.5 pounds bare rifle on kitchen scale

Other items included:
*120 pieces of 1x fired Lapua 30-06 brass that has been formed to this chamber
*New, unused Redding Full Length size/seating die set for the 30-06AI

$3200 $3000 shipped/insured to your FFL from an individual, or if you're in TX PM me- I can travel a bit to meet half way and knock off the shipping if you're near the DFW area. I do need to make a trip down to the Kerrville area if anyone out that way is interested.

No trades unless you have $3200 $3000 worth of the exact tooling I need for my new milling machine. I will consider parting out at the current MSRP for the components, plus shipping. This only has 120 mild rounds from a bench at a range on it, so everything is basically new and you skip the wait!

Please PM with questions.
3006AI_1.jpeg

3006AI_2.jpeg

3006AI_3.jpeg

Last edited:
For reference, these actions alone are $1555 new, without the coating (+$300 or so)...barrels are $780 new, stock as configured is $841, trigger is $300. Plus tax, plus shipping, and most of it carries a 10+ month wait. Throw in the cost of dies and bottom metal and you're over $4k in components alone for this build...

I have lowered my ask to $3000 shipped insured for all of it. So that's more than a 25% savings on components, and you don't have to wait or pay for smithing.