• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ft/Ft New Noveske Ultra Lightweight AR15**SOLD**

onpoint

Brand new Noveske AR15 rifle. The rifle was completely Cerakoted and professionally assembled. Brand new Chainsaw Noveske upper and lower, Daniel Defense Lower parts kit, Odin lightweigt Kmod rail, Nickle barron BGO, BMC battle CH, Magpul Moe handguard, Magpul moe enhanced stock with cheek riser, PSA premium 16" pencil barrel 1-7 twist mid-length gas system, Low pro gas block and Geiselle SSA trigger. This rifle is beautiful and very light. I will include 5 new in the pack 30 round Pmags. I will get a weight but I think it is about 6 pounds. I will take $1850 for the package. Trades would be Colt Snake revolvers, Quality over/unders in 410,20 and 28 ga. I can take partial trades + cash. Trade value is $2000.

2_zpsd493e006.jpg

1_zps535b6532.jpg

3_zpsde799ae3.jpg

4_zps6693eaac.jpg

Re: Ft/Ft New Noveske Ultra Lightweight AR15

Any snake in particular you are looking for?

Few good trade offers I am considering. Lets try one more time. I will consider other S&W pre-lock revolvers and quality rifles.

Free bump. Any chance you'd sell just the upper?

I would consider partial trade for a left handed bolt or single shot rifle for my son. Multi gun trades will work also