• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FT/FT Custom Glock 17RTF2 SJC open class gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

callaway

For sale or trade:

Item Description: I have up forsale a SJC Custom Glock 17 RTF2 (LNIB). The gun has a KKM barrell with SJC compensator, SJC magwell, competition trigger job, ejector and tuning, over sized mag release, SJC mount with a C-MORE red dot, a tighten frame to slide fitting, SJC charging handle. I also have the competitive belt, an amadini custom ghost speed holster and CR SPEED mag pouches with a 28 round mag. I also have box, docs and all stock parts from glock. The round count is less than 100. HERE ARE THE SPECS FROM SJC SJC provides: Gunsmith fitted 9mm Match barrel SJC 5 port Comp AL: black or silver SJC Glock magwell: silver or black, heavy weight up grade available 6 m.o.a. dot C-More sight and SJC Glock mount for C-More: silver or black SJC ss Extended mag button, SJC ss slide racker Competition trigger job adjusted and tuned to your preferences Extractor change-out and tune Ejector change out and tuning Guide rod and spring Cover Plate:silver or black with SJC adjustable extraction system Ejection Port Lowering Slide Tightening SJC Glock grip stippling-this particular glock has no stippling. Test Fire $2,000

Looking for HS Precision rifle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.