• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Windham Weaponry AR15 loaded w/extras. Mint.

xssv

Selling one of my AR's. This one is loaded and completely ready to go. Everything in the first pic is included. Haven't used this for a couple months and only really need 1 AR. This rifle has a lifetime warranty from Windham that transfers to subsequent owners.

Specs:

Windham Weaponry R16M4FTT SRC SA 223/556 with chrome-lined 16" 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel barrel with m4 feed ramps and 1/9 twist. 7075 T6 aluminum aircraft receiver, and m16 BCG. Less than 300 rounds through rifle.

Scope is Nikon p-223 4-12x42 BDC-600 sitting on a PEPR mount and backed up with Diamondback flip up front and rear sight. Zeroed at 100 and click adjustments for 200, 300, 400, 500, etc.

Has MFT handgrip, m451 hand guard, 200 lumins push button on/off tac light with mount, and a troy dragon flash suppressor.

Over $1500 without tax on what's listed above and I might be forgetting something. Comes with the soft bag in the pic.

Shoots great. At 100 on a bench with bags, 1" groups are easy, my 8 year old son gets 7 out of ten inside 5 inches at 200 (I'm usually a tad bit better), and at 300, its easy to get ten inside 8" without concentrating too hard.

Great rifle and trigger (which is a polished PSA set--knew I forgot something).

Asking $1250 obo

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Here are some more pics.

Attachments

• wwhandgripsandtactlight.jpg
    wwhandgripsandtactlight.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 11
  • wwrightsidemidandfront.jpg