• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fs Win Mod 70 264 win mag **SOLD**

montana bob

I have a Winchester Model 70 XTR Sporter Magnum chambered in .264 Win mag. Bluing is almost perfect, I can't find any bad spots, wood is in very good condition except for a scratched spot on the left of the forearm, the scratch is not deep mainly surface. I bought this gun thinking I would use it one day and it's been in the safe ever since. I've never fired a round through it. Appears to have hardly been shot. No open sights but it does have a set of bases.The wood is very pretty on this rifle. I can email pictures. I tried uploading them and got a message about a security something was missing. 575.00 shipped to your FFL

Re: Fs win model 70 .264 win mag

Resize your images to the given specs or smaller in the "attach files" section where you "manage attachments" and they will be ale to be uploaded. I got the same message about missing a security token and the image resize cured it. Good luck, Scott