• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/ Vortex Viper Scope's- Price drop

SouthPawShooter

I just bought a local fella out he is closing shop and this is some of what I was able to get that I won't be using. This same add is on another site as well so I will do my best to be fair on the I'll take it's and PM's just bare with me
Sorry no trade's at this time.

All Vortex
PST
(2) 6-24X50 FFP w/EBR-1 Retical (1)MOA (1)Mil-Rad -$975 each Shipped
(3) 6-24X50 SFP w/EBR-1 Retical Mil-Rad------------$800 each Shipped
(2) 2.5-10X44 SFP EBR-1 Retical Mil-Rad------------$650 each
Shipped
(4) 1-4X24 SFP w/TMCQ Retical MOA------------------$525 each Shipped

HS
(2)4-16X50 SFP BDC---------------------------------$560 each Shipped
(2)4-16X44 SFP (1)BDC (1)V-Plex--------------------$525 each Shipped

Viper
(1)6.5-20X50 SFP w/BDC-----------------------------$475 Shipped
I am shooting in the dark here so let me know if I am too high.

Last edited:
Re: FS/ Vortex Viper Scope's

All the PST Vipers are high as are the HS's.

Go look at Cameraland NY and Optics Planet for reference. Both offer no cost shipping standard and some scopes come with extra's like scope caps.

The 6-24x50 EBR1 is about a buck and a quarter high and even though they aren't used, they techinically aren't new. You purchased them as an individual (I assume).

I do agree they are a little high as I just adjusted the prices on the other site I have this add posted on and will do these as well. However these scope's are new in the box never mounted from a Viper dealer that just closed his shop.
Thanks for your interest's.

Does this help let me know. I do know there are a lot on back order at places like MidWay, Cabella's,
Let me know if this helps

Last edited:
since you ask, the prices are still high. all of the scopes i can buy from a dealer cheaper.

and i doubt anyone will even pay the same amount from you as they would cameraland.

there are alot of backorders on these, but they are not dificult to find if you post a wtb add

since you ask, the prices are still high. all of the scopes i can buy from a dealer cheaper.

and i doubt anyone will even pay the same amount from you as they would cameraland.

there are alot of backorders on these, but they are not dificult to find if you post a wtb add

Yes they are, even after the edited post.

I don't know? With an un opened box and Vortex warranty (no questions asked) I'd say they're a new scope whether from a dealer or not. If you need a scope and the price is right, buy it!

...your prices are ABOVE MAP [minimum advertised price]...you're not an authorized Vortex Dealer...

..so..convince me why I would want to pay an inflated price?

...your prices are ABOVE MAP [minimum advertised price]...you're not an authorized Vortex Dealer...

..so..convince me why I would want to pay an inflated price?

.............because you are a nice guy.....:) because you have liquid income....... because you can??

The OP admitted that in his first post btw. He stated he bought the scopes from someone going out of businerss, not an unusual circumstance today.

My only question is why, if you are selling them as purchased, why didn't the Op practice due dilligence and so some Internet research and see what they sell for... Can't figure that one out.

Now it he lowers the prices below MAP, he's in business.

Hey guy's here is the deal I am trying to figure out what the shipping is going to cost me. Because I don't know I am having a hard time figuring out what to sell these for. I really am wanting to sell these at a good price but because i have never shipped a scope I don't want to sell these so low that I eat the shipping ya no. I was figuring 20-25 shipping if it is lower let me know and I will make adjustment accordingly. Right now i am fixing on loading pictures of them.