• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Vortex Viper HD 20-60x80 straight spotter with tripod and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyboy

for sale Vortex Viper HD 20-60x80 straight spotting scope. also included is a Vortex ProGT tripod, bino adapter to use with tripod and a phone skope for a iPhone 6

scope has lived most of its life in the neoprene cover, body and glass are in excellent shape. i can remove the the cover if you want specific pics. tripod has some cosmetic scratches shown in the picture.

looking for $675 shipped, PP preferred, but will accept other payment methods (*personal check must clear my bank before i ship) all other payments will ship same day or day after, depending on when payment is received. PM me with any questions, additional pics can be emailed or text.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 14
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 15
all PM's replied. a question that came up a few times, yes the tripod has a handle of sorts to move the scope around, i somehow managed to completely hide it in the original photos, new one attached now.

new price $650 shipped

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.