• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Viper HD Spotting Scope 20-60x80 Straight

Bareridge

Ive had this scope for about a year in half. Just got it back from Vortex had a small scratch on the end lens which they replaced and re-purged the scope. This scope is in mint condition. $800 TYD insured for the scope and I also have a tines up scope adaptor for it I will include for an additional $50. msg me for any questions

Attachments

• endlens.jpg
    endlens.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 8
  • eyepiece.jpg
    eyepiece.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 8
  • hd.jpg
    hd.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 7
  • scope.jpg
    scope.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Tinesup adaptor.jpg
    Tinesup adaptor.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 6
Just looking to upgrade and my apologies for not explaining on the adaptor. It is an adaptor used for a camera that fits on the eye piece of your scope. All you would need to do is buy the base ring that is epoxied to your camera. Ive attached a link with the details. There is no benefit unless you like to use this preferred method of filming and picture taking using your spotting scope.

TU Gear

You do realize you can but this same spotter at cabelas for $799 brand new right?

Actually this same scope is for $899 on cabelas that's excluding taxes and shipping. If you ask me $700 To your door for a scope in mint condition is a heck of deal.