• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Vortex Razor HD 10x50 Binoculars

LeddSlinger

Excellent condition Gen 3 (newest version) Vortex Razor HD 10x50mm binoculars. Only 28 oz, so not very heavy for having the low light advantage of 50mm objectives. Come with original, box, case, paperwork, plus nice camo binocular harness made by Nikon and an extra stay on front objective cover. Awesome glass and best warranty in the business. I am the original owner. I paid $1289 for these when they were brand new 2 years ago. I do more bow hunting now so want to get into some nice compact binos. Asking $900 shipped to your door in the lower 48 states. Thank you.

Will you take $750.00?

No. Thats not even a reasonable offer for this glass. I'm already offering these at $389 below what your would pay for them brand new from any store.. They have the same exact warranty and the glass is in absolute perfect condition without the slightest scratch whatsoever. There is no difference between the view you will see in my binoculars compared to a brand new set off the shelf of the store.