• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Two Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20X50's REDUCED

gebhardt02

As the title says, both of these scopes are for sale. Specs: 6.5-20X50 with M3 turrets (1 MOA elevation and 1/2 MOA windage adjustments), TMR reticles, Alumina eye piece covers, 4" sunshades. Optics in both are immaculate and the only indication they sat in rings is a slight disturbance in the sheen of the anodize which is barely noticeable. Both scopes track true and optics are excellent.

Differences: The scope on the left was on my wife's competition/hunting rifle and saw some significant usage but it wasn't abused. There are some dings on the elevation and windage turrets and a small rub mark on the sunshade. Due to more marks being present, I'm including the only extra elevation turret I could find which is for a .223 rem. The installed turret is for the .308 168gr SMK and the obj lens cover. I'm also including the Leupold sticker and a beverage coaster. This scope was sent back to Leupold in 2012 for a check-up and everything is working great.

The scope on the right was barely used. IIRC, it only saw use for one prairie dog shoot several yrs ago, and mostly sat in the safe on the .308 she didn't use after switching to the .243 for comps. The blue sheet and white one are from the checkup on the turrets along with their mechanical and visual inspection. The scope also tracks true, no problems. Installed turret is for the .300 Win Mag 190 grain. If it weren't for the very slight anodize sheen difference from the rings, this scope would look brand new.

I had the M3 turrets installed as we were familiar with that system and we could get 55 MOA of adjustment per turn of the elevation. The windage turrets are increasing numbers for both left and right and go to the 15 MOA mark after which the numbers begin decreasing. This allows 30 MOA of windage per turn which we've found to be more than enough!

I'd also like to dispel one myth; the BDC indications of the turrets don't have to be adhered to. The one scope turret for 168 grain bullets was used on a .243 with 105 Bergers. All that matters is that the turrets are in one MOA increments. There is no need to follow the yardage indications if you don't want to. Overall, these scopes worked very well.

These scopes go for around $1300 with M1 style turrets. The M3's cost me $130 I think to have installed. I don't recall the price on the 4" sunshades nor the Alumina eye piece covers but are nice to have.

I'm asking $1120 each for these scopes which includes the shipping. Price is firm. Here are the pics showing both scopes and the turrets of each. I'm switching to mil/mil systems and have certain requirements which these scopes no longer fit. I'm actually reluctant to sell them.

Geb

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 12
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 16
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 12
Re: FS: Two Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20X50's

I still have the scope pictured on the left for sale.

Geb

Re: FS: Two Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20X50's

Price reduced to $1000 shipped. This last one has to go. Make an offer if you want.

Geb