• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Swarovski Z6 5-30x50 BT-Plex

stephenskaggs

Selling my Swaro Z6 5-30, it's been on my 25-284 and being a hunting rifle I just dont need this much scope! Amazing scope as you can imagine being a Swarovski. It has the ballistic turret of theirs and plex reticle. Scope is still on the gun so I didn't take any pictures yet, I can take some of it on the gun if someone wants and I can email or text them. I don't want to take it off unless it sells. Scope has maybe 50 rounds shot with it so there may be some light ring marks other then that glass is perfect and no other marks that I can see. These go for $2650 brand new and I will let this one go for $2450 + $25 shipping and insurance to your door.
Thanks,
Stephen

Will consider partial trade plus cash...looking for vortex pst 6-24 ffp might consider other things...

Ok, got it off and pics up! I cant even find any ring marks on this scope, glass is perfect, only marks are two little nicks on the top cap where the screwdriver slipped once taking it off as you will see in the pics.