• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Swarovski EL Range Fieldpro 10x42mm binoculars

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackgee

Up for sale is the newer version Swarovski EL Range 10x42mm rangefinding binoculars...this is the newer field pro version. The glass on these is perfect with no scratches or marks at all. They have been used this season and do have some very minor use marks on them. One is at the bottom hinge and the other is in the finish by the top focus knob. I have included photos of them...they are very minor and do not affect the use of the binoculars. I have the original box for these but cannot seem to find the binocular case that comes with them. I'll keep looking, but for now I'm listing them without the case. Looking to get $2300 out of these shipped to your door via priority mail. Thanks for looking!

Mac

INFO? I was contemplating buying this model , is there something better? What are you going to use in place of, what range distance do they read or you used at ?

The reality is that this glass is fantastic...I've easily read targets out to 900 plus yards (haven't tried it any farther, I suspect it would handle longer distances easily). Reason I'm selling is simple, I'm changing all of my optics over to Vortex now. Reason for that is they really cater to us military personnel, as in they go way above and beyond for us. I have a simple mantra when it comes to buying stuff and that is to support those who support us. These guys have been phenomenal to work with and I feel it is my obligation to give them all of my business from now on. These Swaro's are fantastic, but I've got to give my nod to the Vortex guys. They have earned all my business!

Thanks for the reply, BUMP !

Thinking?????????????? count duckets, raid the piggy, turn in recycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.