• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Swaro Z5 5-25x52 BRX; $1250 shipped CONUS

1badmopar

I have for sale a Swaro Z5 5-25x52 with the BRX reticle. It does not have ballistic turrets, as they are not available with the BRX.

The scope is in great shape, with no visible flaws to either the exterior finish or the glass. All controls operate smoothly. Optical performance is... like you'd expect from a Swaro.

With a 1" tube and a 52mm objective, the Z5 makes a STELLAR hunting optic, as it is light weight and not at all bulky. Light gathering and low-light performance are fantastic, and the BRX reticle allows for easy holdovers once you know your DOPE. Reticle subtensions can be found on the Swaro website.

Don't give SWFA the $1700 that they're asking for this scope... get it here for $1250 shipped and insured to the lower 48!! I'll go $1200 for a face-to-face transaction in the Dallas, TX area.

I sometimes forget to check my PMs, so if you're interested, email jack @ datsun racing . com (trying to beat the spambots here, so mash all of that together for my email address)

Swaro%204.jpg

Swaro%203.jpg

Swaro%201.jpg

Swaro%202.jpg