SOLD/EXPIRED FS SS Rem 700 LA MAG ACTION

pd721el

SS Rem 700 LA MAG ACTION price drop $550.00

FS one Remington SS 700 LA mag bolt face. The action was trued to include facing the receiver; lugs bolt face, bolt lugs. Lugs were then lapped. The receiver threads were chased but are factory dimension. The bolt has a LW bolt shroud and I will include the original if I can find it. It is an S serial number. I will include a metal ADL trigger guard and ADL action screws and mag box. Action will come with a set of Med Talley LW rings. Freshly bead blasted so the finish looks great. Feel free to IM me with questions. $550.00 shipped to your FFL from mine. Payment is USPS MO shipped, first posted "I'll take" it wins. Conus no sales to CA.
Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

I lowered the price and removed the trigger that was listed as it was in worse shape then I thought.

Last edited:

pd721el

The only trades I would be interested in would be towards a Stiller predater mag LA or a Surgeon RLR mag action or a LA Mcmillian A-3, A3-5 or A5 Rem varmint contour /BDL. I am going to leave this posted until my barrel ships and if it doesn't sell I'm going to just build it. Thanks

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.