• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Shooting Tripod Setup

alf

FOR SALE:

Absolutely pristine Innorel RT-90C Tripod with a Desmond DLOW 55MM Ball Head.

This one is odd man out, as I have it's little brother, the RT-80C, that I've been using for hunting/shooting.

So this one has been relegated to my spotting scope, which is way overkill for that purpose.

This setup has had great reviews for years, for a solid shooting platform without breaking the bank.

$495.00 with free shipping and no sales tax to the lower 48.

PayPal F&F preferred, cash, check, or postal money order accepted.

No trades, thanks.

Amazon.com : Carbon Fiber Tripod INNOREL RT90C Bowl ...

Amazon.com : Desmond DLOW-55 55mm Low Profile Ball Head ..

Last edited:
You'd be hard pressed to tell it from new.....

wBGSofc.jpg

Versatility....

qVpR1pW.jpg

Flip the lever, push the release pin, and the mounting pan with the attached ball head is easily removed.

Next, snap in the aluminum 75mm bowl adapter base, and flip the lever down to tighten it.

Set the bowl adapter in the base, and screw the handle onto the bowl adapter stud from the bottom side.

You can them screw the Hog Saddle directly to the top of the bowl adapter.

There's 17 degrees of movement both ways, 34 total with this setup. If more is needed, 1 of the legs can be adjusted to suit.

You are somewhat limited on the left angle due to the knob on the Hog Saddle hitting on the bowl base, which is really a non event in most any shooting scenario.

RGzQufz.jpg

To eliminate the minor clearance issue of the knob, and to add some versatility, screw on an Arca clamp onto the bowl adapter.

It adds enough height to clear the knob at any angle, and adds quick release options to anything with an Arca plate.

9MamsOR.jpg

FWI, this one is not for sale, I robbed it off my other tripod to show it's use.

Unless you're Shaq-like, you shouldn't have a problem with lack of available height.......

Fully extended, the Hog Saddle is at 66 inches:

7fUexc2.jpg