• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Savage Model 10 .308 win

just browsing

Selling to fund some other projects that need finishing.

Savage Model 10:
- short action, chambered in .308 win
- bottom bolt release, centerfeed, detachable mag
- 20" varmint barrel, 1 in 10 twist, factory threaded 5/8x24
- Accutrigger adjusted to 2.5 lbs.
- synthetic RH stock

Extras:
- Savage factory 110 muzzle brake
- VooDoo Tactical adjustable cheek rest coyote tan
- EGW scope base
- Stockade tactical bolt handle ~or~ Savage 110 enlarged bolt handle (you choose)

Rifle has under 300 rounds through it. Shoots factory ammo (Hornday Match 168gr BTHP) just under 1" at 100 yards and the only hand load that I made up shot close to .5" with 168gr AMAX. I'd be willing to bet it'd go even tighter with some fine tuning, I just haven't had the time to play with it. The load data that I have will be included. I've gone through the rifle, torqued the action and scope base screws to spec, inspected the chamber and barrel, and cleaned/oiled everything up. It's in very good condition overall, with some very slight handling marks on the stock. Otherwise, she comes 100% ready to fire.

Price is $550 shipped to your FFL. Payment can be via discreet PayPal, personal/cashier's check, or USPS MO. If you're around the upstate SC area, I'd be willing to meet you within an hour of Greenville. Rifle will ship in a basic Plano hard case. PM with any questions.

Only picture that I have right now but will post more later. The scope, rings, and bipod are not included.