• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS savage 111 338 lapua

Anthony scott

The rifle has been shot very few times,maybe 20 times total of that many.i bought the rifle to hunt with but its way too much rifle for my kinda hunting.i am looking to down size to a ruger all weather 308 but may be interested in other rifles as well.let me know what you have for trade or I will sell it for $1300 obo

The rifle has been shot very few times,maybe 20 times total of that many.i bought the rifle to hunt with but its way too much rifle for my kinda hunting.i am looking to down size to a ruger all weather 308 but my be interested in other rifles as well.let me know what you have for trade or I will sell it for $1300 obo

The price for that rifle new is about $1150 +- is there something else that you are selling with it? What is your bottom dollar?

I have a box of 300 grain ammo to go with it and that along was $125.the reason I was asking that much is for the shipping and all.are you interested in the rifle?i can sell the rifle for $1,000 but you will pay the shipping and it will be just the rifle with. I ammo

Appreciate the quick reply. But no sorry I held one today for 1149 and it was new. Good luck hope you get what you want it.