• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Sako L61R 7mmRM and accessories-- NC ONLY

Rob01

I have a Sako L61R for sale in NC ONLY. The barreled action is all factory and comes with a 24" barrel that is close to a Varmint contour. I still have the hunter style original stock, pictured below, as well which I will include and the barreled action could be dropped back in if you like. I added a Witt Machine clamp on brake which makes the rifle very comfortable to shoot but you can take it off if you wanted to and put it back on easy enough. Also a Boyd's Pro Varmint laminated stock pictured below which was bedded by Joel Pendergraft. Factory trigger is about 2.5-3 pounds and I didn't do anything with the trigger. I also added a picatinny base for ease of mounting scopes. I will also include the stock pack and the knock off Harris 6-9" swivel bipod and 288 rounds of Winchester 168 BTHP ammo, which I shot the 100 yard groups below with yesterday. After the zeroing at 100 I went to the 550 yard range and shot one shot on the smallest plates(about 6", 8" and 8") at 300, 400 and 550 and all were first round hits so the rifle is accurate. I might have some more ammo a friend gave me a while back but I have to look. If I do I will also include it but I definitely have that 288 rounds. The round count is 145 rounds and I have a barrel log book I will include.

I will also include a Hornady OAL gauge case, Hornady die set with micrometer seater, a Redding bushing neck die and a shell holder so you could load for it. The scope shown is not included.

Price for everything listed is $1500obo cash in person. PM any questions. You can make an offer but please no low balls. ;)

IMG_3781.JPG
IMG_3782.JPG
IMG_3784.JPG
IMG_3786.JPG
IMG_3787.JPG
IMG_3788.JPG
705202-0fb1819917f9da7c6cdedda2b65e312d.jpg
705203-149343ee2c9b74ed530a937e9c1f8451.jpg

Last edited:
BTT I also found a 1000 Large Rifle Magnum primers in my supply also which I will include with this rifle package.

I have a Sako L61R for sale in NC ONLY. The barreled action is all factory and comes with a 24" barrel that is close to a Varmint contour. I still have the hunter style original stock, pictured below, as well which I will include and the barreled action could be dropped back in if you like. I added a Witt Machine clamp on brake which makes the rifle very comfortable to shoot but you can take it off if you wanted to and put it back on easy enough. Also a Boyd's Pro Varmint laminated stock pictured below which was bedded by Joel Pendergraft. Factory trigger is about 2.5-3 pounds and I didn't do anything with the trigger. I also added a picatinny base for ease of mounting scopes. I will also include the stock pack and the knock off Harris 6-9" swivel bipod and 288 rounds of Winchester 168 BTHP ammo, which I shot the 100 yard groups below with yesterday. After the zeroing at 100 I went to the 550 yard range and shot one shot on the smallest plates(about 6", 8" and 8") at 300, 400 and 550 and all were first round hits so the rifle is accurate. I might have some more ammo a friend gave me a while back but I have to look. If I do I will also include it but I definitely have that 288 rounds. The round count is 145 rounds and I have a barrel log book I will include.

I will also include a Hornady OAL gauge case, Hornady die set with micrometer seater, a Redding bushing neck die and a shell holder so you could load for it. The scope shown is not included.

Price for everything listed is $1500obo cash in person. PM any questions. You can make an offer but please no low balls. ;)

View attachment 516001View attachment 516002View attachment 516003View attachment 516004View attachment 516006View attachment 516007View attachment 516008View attachment 516009
Would you sell the original stock separately?

No sorry. Selling it all as a package unless I find someone who wants it without the original.
OK….thnx. I've got an old one that I put a fiberglass stock on 30 years ago and lost the original and now want to replace it….if you change your mind, let me know!<><

Review of what you get:

Quality and accurate Sako L61R magnum rifle with low round count
Boyd's Pro Varmint Laminate stock bedded by a well respected smith
Witt brake
Picitinny rail
Knock off Harris bipod
Stock pack
288 rounds of ammo in ammo boxes
Reloading dies
1000 Federal 215 LRM primers
OAL modified case
Round count book

Not a bad list for someone who is in the market or was thinking about getting a magnum for a good price.

Last edited:
BTT Sold the old stock so dropping price to $1300