• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Remington 700 SS, SA, Mag BF

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Alf I have many actions stocks and triggers..

Jewel trigger
Matte actions SA and LA

SS actions SA and LA

HS stocks

McMillan stocks a-5 a-2 and a-3

40x original triggers

And enough brass and bullets and powder to clear a town

Because if you are, I can't buy anything from you without traveling to your place of business, filling out a form, pay sales tax, and road trip home. Plus if you have a handgun for sale I might be interested in, add in two road trips and a waiting period.....

(And enough brass and bullets and powder to clear a town) Better watch out they may come to carry you away. Loose Lips Sink Ships. LOL With today's Liberals they may take that as a threat. D^%$ country is going to hell. Merry Christmas to All.

Because if you are, I can't buy anything from you without traveling to your place of business, filling out a form, pay sales tax, and road trip home. Plus if you have a handgun for sale I might be interested in, add in two road trips and a waiting period.....

Why do you have to travel? Just buy what you want and I will ship the items to your FFL of choice and go there. Save time, gas, and save more money by saving wear and tear on vehicle..

Status
Not open for further replies.