• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Remington 700 ADL / Sportsman 78 Long Action, trued w/ one piece mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

bapayton

I picked this up as a long range project a while back and really don't see myself using it. It's a Remington Sportsman 78 (bascially a 700) long action that has had the threads cut to .010" over, the internal lugs, the front receiver ring and the bolt face all trued (using Manson tooling) and the lugs lightly lapped. I also installed an aftermarket brushed aluminum bolt shroud and a one piece picatinny scope mount. The bluing on the receiver is really good (I don't think it was ever carried in the field) and it comes with the factory trigger group. No box magazine or follower are included. I was going to use it w/ a glue-in follwer so I never picked those parts up.

Price is $525 shipping w/ insurance. I might also take partial trades of 308 barrels.

If my price is really out of line or if you have questions let me know. I should have pictures up by tomorrow. Also posted on other forums.

Thanks for looking, BP

Status
Not open for further replies.