• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FS Remington 700 270 BDL McMillan stock

safarihunter

Looking to sell my Remington 270 ADL. It is sitting in a McMillan Sporter stock which is my favorite pattern. Decelerator recoil pad.

Hasn't been shot much based on bolt face and bolt lugs. Remington factory ammunition will put 5 rounds in a little over an inch. Proper reloads should improve that. With my Rem 280 as my go to rifle, this isn't getting any use.

BTW this is a G series rifle not a RR series

Grand kids are growing up and want to deer hunt so I might consider a comparable rifle in 7-08 as a trade

$950.00 plus shipping to your FFL from a private individual.
safarihunter 06/30/2023

Last edited:
Looking to sell my Remington 270 BDL. It is sitting in a McMillan Sporter stock which is my favorite pattern. Decelerator recoil pad.

Hasn't been shot much based on bolt face and bolt lugs. Remington factory ammunition will put 5 rounds in a little over an inch. Proper reloads should improve that. With my Rem 280 as my go to rifle, this isn't getting any use.

BTW this is a G series rifle not a RR series

Grand kids are growing up and want to deer hunt so I might consider a comparable rifle in 7-08 as a trade

$950.00 plus shipping to your FFL from a private individual.
safarihunter 06/30/2023

Is that the mountain thin rifle contour barrel or the standard? Thanks!