• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED fs R-P brass 300h-h 7mmweatherby

arizonahunter

FOR SALE

1) 200 pieces new remington 300h-h magnum brass

2) 300 pieces new 8mm remington magnum brass

3) 400 pieces new 7mm weatherby magnum brass

all brass is remington R-P headstamp in hundred count clear bags ( new)

price is 65.00 dollars per hundred plus shipping

will consider trades and other offers

us postal money orders only

Re: fs R-P brass 8mm-mag 300h-h 7mmweatherby

I am interested in all 300 rounds of your 8mm Remington Magnum Brass. Please send me a price for the entire lot plus shipping. What is the price you would take for all, plus shipping? Thank you, Hazmatter

Darn, I read this too late! The 8mm rem mag brass is awesome for resizing to 7 stw. (pm) me if that deal falls through. I'll take it. Ed

Darn, I read this too late! The 8mm rem mag brass is awesome for resizing to 7 stw. (pm) me if that deal falls through. I'll take it. Ed

Why would you resize the 8mm brass when GRAFS has plenty of new 7MM STW brass made by Remington? Its alot easier to go up to 8mm than down to 7mm. Just bought/received 200 rounds of 7mm STW brass from them and it was delivered in three days. I'm taking the 8mm up to the 358 STA.

I am interested in all 300 rounds of your 8mm Remington Magnum Brass. Please send me a price for the entire lot plus shipping. What is the price you would take for all, plus shipping? Thank you, Hazmatter

I would like to get the 65.00 per hundred on the 8mag but if you are interested i will sell the whole 900 pieces for 450.00 . shippng should be about 32.00 in the us two boxes if it fits it ships usps there may be cheaper ways im new to this

I must admit, rem 7 stw brass is pretty scarce right now as it is typically a seasonal run. I couldn't find any on the internet and so I called a guy I know and have bought from before and he was able to get me 2000 rem stw cases and we paid .72 per case on a group buy. Which I thought was a great deal. My wholesaler was able to get up to 4000. The price, I didn't even question, now it appears there might have been wiggle room?!

Graf's was a tad cheaper. Thanks, I will haggle next time I buy quantity.

Everyone else appears out as it's a seasonal run, but now I know to check them out too. I'm sure my guy will beat it next time around. Graf's is definitely a site to compare with, that gives me a another reference to negotiate with him. I never thought to negotiate as the little I checked around I didn't see any or any at Graf's price.

Thanks for the heads up. I can get brass when others can't though.

I bought some 8mm cases to resize and test reloading longevity, I'll let you know if it gets more firings, that's the only reason, but also to have brass when everyone is out. Rem 7 stw is a seasonal run, dealers sell out frequently.

The 8mm rem mag cases are RP headstamp. Should be an interesting experiment. The guy on here was selling cases for .65 per case, that's another reason I was interested in them. He sounds like he might deal too.

Ed

I would like to get the 65.00 per hundred on the 8mag but if you are interested i will sell the whole 900 pieces for 450.00 . shippng should be about 32.00 in the us two boxes if it fits it ships usps there may be cheaper ways im new to this

I'm good with the $65.00 per hundred for the 8mm Mag brass. Thats a fair price, no problem. How much for the 300 rounds of 8mm and shipping. Please send reply to [email protected].

I must admit, rem 7 stw brass is pretty scarce right now as it is typically a seasonal run. I couldn't find any on the internet and so I called a guy I know and have bought from before and he was able to get me 2000 rem stw cases and we paid .72 per case on a group buy. Which I thought was a great deal. My wholesaler was able to get up to 4000. The price, I didn't even question, now it appears there might have been wiggle room?!

Graf's was a tad cheaper. Thanks, I will haggle next time I buy quantity.

Everyone else appears out as it's a seasonal run, but now I know to check them out too. I'm sure my guy will beat it next time around. Graf's is definitely a site to compare with, that gives me a another reference to negotiate with him. I never thought to negotiate as the little I checked around I didn't see any or any at Graf's price.

Thanks for the heads up. I can get brass when others can't though.

I bought some 8mm cases to resize and test reloading longevity, I'll let you know if it gets more firings, that's the only reason, but also to have brass when everyone is out. Rem 7 stw is a seasonal run, dealers sell out frequently.

The 8mm rem mag cases are RP headstamp. Should be an interesting experiment. The guy on here was selling cases for .65 per case, that's another reason I was interested in them. He sounds like he might deal too.

Ed

Grafs is a good company to deal with and shipping is free. They charge a $5.00 handling fee and thats it. Widner's Reloading also has good prices when they have brass in stock. They are out of everything right now.

FOR SALE

1) 200 pieces new remington 300h-h magnum brass

2) 8mm sold pending funds

3) 400 pieces new 7mm weatherby magnum brass

all brass is remington R-P headstamp in hundred count clear bags ( new)

price is 65.00 dollars per hundred plus shipping

will consider trades and other offers

us postal money orders only
-------

moves your listing from the back pages to the front you could actually use any reply just seems everybody has been using the word bump