• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS NIB NightForce TS-82 spotter

Iclimb

New in box NightForce spotter. 20-70 power range. This is THE clearest spotting scope I have ever looked through. But the nicest thing in my opinion is the field of view. I bought this and they assembled it at the store so we could look through it. Went outside and was thoroughly impressed, disassembled and went. Well I've never used it since and it's been in the box ever since. I tried to take pics of everything but I understand that pics are everything so if you want any more just let me know.
$2300

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 14
I have a bunch more pictures but photobucket is throwing a fit and they are too big to post more than one at a time. Please give me your email if interested, I'll email or text pics. I have good rep on gunbroker and here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 15
Just haven't used it. Don't foresee using it in the near future. I haven't even assembled it at home. I typically glass using bino's and just haven't had the real need...They are nice! At the store it was by far the clearest thing they had and the field of view was amazing. It's light too!