• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Mcmillan classic edge tech LA**sold**

onpoint

I am posting this for a buddy. He has a brand new McMillan long action remington classic edge tech, painted brown, 1 inch pad. Inlet for a #4 brux, defiance action, with extended tenon, defiance handle and defiance port. $400 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_2042.jpg
    IMG_2042.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2041.jpg
    IMG_2041.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 13
Re: FS Mcmillan classic edge tech LA**REDUCED**

So will this fit a standard Remington action??700.
If so I'll take it. If not then at least those of us that are ignorant to this will be enlightened.

Re: FS Mcmillan classic edge tech LA**REDUCED**

This stock has a defiance handle which is not swept back as much as Remington. It also has the extended tennon option which would require the recoil lug to be ground back to match a Remington, the excess space in the recoil lug area would then need to be filled with epoxy when bedding. Also the stock has been inletted for a defiance port which would require the stock to be built back up to match a Remington properly. So in short with a lot of work it could be used with a Remington action for the price some may think the work would be worth it. I personally had plans of ordering an action to match the stock and never got around to it.

It is my stock by the way, Onpoint is helping me to sell as I am new the forum.
Thanks for all the interest, hopefully this will help the clear the air about the inlet. Great deal for someone who is willing to do the work or order and action to match.