• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Marlin 1895 "Cowboy" in 470 Turnbull

PPCShooter

Deal fell through any interest? Asking $1850.00 shipped and Insured.

I may also be interested in a trade or partial trade tell me what you have you never know. But be advised I am now spoiled and do like nice stuff. I recently aquired this fine rifle and it is sweet. Doug does Great work none better in his field. I do have extras that came with the gun. I am not sure if it was fired after it left the Turnbull facility, it certianly does not appear to have been. I also have 40 rounds of ammo that came with the gun as well as the custom dies from Turnbull that also do not appear to have been utilized. It started life as a new Marlin Cowboy 45-70 "JM" marked. Has the 26 inch oct with a case colored receiver good looking rifle no marks on it at all original marlin box that was shipped in. Trust me you will not be disappointed if you buy this one!

If you wish give me a call or a text Tim 734-735-1528 best in the afternoon but feel free anytime.

$1700.00 Shipped This is a nice rifle with $300.00 in extras. She is just waiting to get out of my safe and into the woods and not so Long Range Hunting and action

TTT for the Pennsylvania Opener lowered price $1675.00 somebody is dying to get a rifle like this.